Mauna Kea Technologies, un don de $100,000 pour l’American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Mauna Kea Technologies un pas de plus aux États-Unis !
ASGE has been providing learning opportunities at its current Institute for Training & Technology (IT&T) in Oak Brook, Ill. The new facility will be situated on a 3.5-acre plot in Chicago’s Downers Grove suburb, close to both O’Hare and Midway airports, and will serve as the global home of endoscopy, offering a full range of medical training and continuing medical education (CME).
“Going beyond the development of innovative endomicroscopy tools, partnerships between organizations such as the ASGE and industry are critical in ensuring that these advanced techniques are adopted, » said Sacha Loiseau, PhD, founder and CEO of Mauna Kea Technologies. “It is through high-quality education and training that we will move forward and improve the way patients are managed and GI disease is detected and treated. »
The new facility will offer:
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities that will house up to 16 hands-on stations to provide training simulations using the latest equipment and technologies in endoscopy; built-in flexibility to accommodate equipment and models for hands-on training and simulation in other specialties
- Advanced training models and simulators
- A 100-seat auditorium with an audience-response system
- In-house real-time DVD recording of courses and rapid duplication capabilities
- Additional conference space and breakout rooms
- The capability to broadcast and receive live transmissions anywhere in the world, including endoscopic instruction and demonstration of techniques as well as didactic lectures on research and educational findings
- The potential to provide real-time or recorded access online to IT&T hands-on and didactic courses via video streaming technology
- The ability for domestic and international faculty to participate in courses on site or via satellite to teach cutting-edge techniques live to anyone, anywhere in the world
- A resource for international members to extend training while in the U.S. attending Digestive Disease Week® or other meetings, allowing them to learn and practice techniques that are not standard in their regions of the world
- Rentable lab, auditorium, banquet and conference rooms
- The facility is designed to accommodate training by many medical specialties and is available for use by other organizations interested in renting space
ASGE’s IT&T Capital Campaign is a fundraising project through the ASGE Foundation to construct the new facility that will provide cutting-edge technology and training capabilities to significantly optimize current educational opportunities. ASGE and the ASGE Foundation promote ongoing research in gastrointestinal endoscopy and its applications to disease management and prevention to improve the quality of endoscopy delivered to patients.
The ASGE Foundation also funds programs designed to improve physician training and foster career development as well as supports important educational initiatives aimed at explaining the role of endoscopy in digestive health to the public. The IT&T Capital Campaign has raised funds from ASGE members and corporate partners, and as of April 2012, the campaign has surpassed its $6 million goal, with four months left before the campaign is completed.
A découvrir également
Suivez-nous sur Twitter
- MND Group, bientôt en mode « tout schuss » ? http://t.co/ed9XU8dGNr
- MND Group $mnd : 16 juillet 2015 Résultats annuels 2014/2015 : 27 juillet 2015 CA T1 2015/2016 : CA 2014/2015 http://t.co/Sfu3Rb4Vyd
- MND Group $mnd Gilbert Dupont confiant après avoir rencontré le management récemment. Le rapport entre risque et potentiel redevient positif
- Montagne et Neige Développement $MND +12% en ce moment Rappel : http://t.co/mhRIU6BVI8
- INSEE : La dette publique s'est envolée au premier trimestre http://t.co/T6vuOVyv45
- La révolution des objets connectés. http://t.co/EBCANcmpCp