Worldlink Group plc, protocole d’entente avec Partouche Interactive
UK-listed Worldlink Group plc is looking to tie up an online gaming partnership with Partouche Interactive following the signing of a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding.
Worldlink currently offers white-label bookmaking services through a partnership with betting concierge Bet Butler, and hopes to expand its offering with the launch of a poker and casino platform alongside the service.
The company confirmed that it has signed a MoU with Partouche Interactive Gibraltar Limited, a subsidiary of French casino group Partouche, under which both parties intend to agree final terms to appoint Partouche as Worldlink’s online gaming partner.
“I am absolutely delighted to announce this development with Partouche,” said Neil Riches, managing director of Worldlink. “The fact that one of the largest casino operators in Europe is interested in providing their gaming platform with us just shows where we have taken this unique offering in such a short space of time. The games are second to none and provide great variety.”
Worldlink said that the service is part of the “unique offering” the company is rolling out across the UK with sports clubs and leagues where they receive a percentage of revenue earned. Worldlink has already penned deals with Ramsgate Football Club and Sunderland RCA Football Club for white-label online and mobile sports betting and casino offerings.
Within the service, customers will be able to choose from a range of poker and casino games, with portals dedicated and styled to the respective clubs through their names, logos, and colours.
“We will be pleased to provide Worldlink with our proprietary state-of-the-art gaming platforms,” said Graham Martin, director of Partouche Interactive. “We hope to agree final terms shortly and look forward to a long-term mutually beneficial relationship.”
Shares in Worldlink Group plc (LSE:WGP) are currently trading at 6.75 pence per share in London this morning.
Retrouvez le suivi sur Groupe Partouche ici => http://www.alertetrading.com/tag/partouche/
A découvrir également
1 commentaire + Add Comment
Suivez-nous sur Twitter
- MND Group $mnd : 16 juillet 2015 Résultats annuels 2014/2015 : 27 juillet 2015 CA T1 2015/2016 : CA 2014/2015 http://t.co/Sfu3Rb4Vyd
- MND Group $mnd Gilbert Dupont confiant après avoir rencontré le management récemment. Le rapport entre risque et potentiel redevient positif
- Montagne et Neige Développement $MND +12% en ce moment Rappel : http://t.co/mhRIU6BVI8
- INSEE : La dette publique s'est envolée au premier trimestre http://t.co/T6vuOVyv45
- La révolution des objets connectés. http://t.co/EBCANcmpCp
- Grèce: les banques et la Bourse d'Athènes resteront fermées lundi. C'est qui les dindons de la farce demain matin ? http://t.co/GFAMqfnS5q